v2018 Release Announcement
Crosslight Software is glad to announce new features in version 2018.8 of its simulation software (PICS3D and APSYS).
- Full-3D VCSEL vectorial optical model based on novel FDFD method.
- Full-3D vectorial wave optical model based on novel FDFD method, opening new possibilities in modeling of silicon photonic waveguide devices.
- New 3D mesh system with new 3D GUI.
- UCB SPICE code imported into Crosslight software as a subset of minispice module. Both circuit-only and mixed-mode TCAD simulation can be performed and 2nd-order of time-stepping from
UCB SPICE can be used in mix-mode TCAD.
- Floating contact with zero-sum current condition implemented in basic drift-diffusion solver.
- Two-photon absorption model implemented for material optical gain model.
- Bug fixes and model upgrade in various modules.
This version will be released later this year, after final testing has been completed. Customers with an up-to-date maintenance contract can contact their local sales representatives if they wish to try these new features right away.
- Crosslight Software is glad to announce new fea...
- We are proud to announce the results of a pilot...
- A new application note on SiC MOSFET has been s...
- Crosslight is proud to announce a major breakth...
- Crosslight is pleased to announce v.2017 of the...